Monday, July 30, 2012

Let the Ravellenic Games Begin!

I'm working on a few project for the Ravellenic games. First up is my Robin's Egg Blue Hat . I'm knitting it with Berroco's Peruvia Quick in Aquamarine ( I bought a ton of it for an Owl's sweater and then I got pregnant, so I'm using it for other stuff).

I'm almost done knitting it, just a few more rows!


Next up is my Honey Cowl using Malabrigo Rios in the Lettuce colorway. Ha! My dachshund photo bombed my yarn pic! Silly weenie. 


Speaking of weenies, I don't think I've introduced my Charlie to the blog yet. His official name Baron Charles Von Weinerstein, but we just call him Charlie or weenie. 

He's adapted to our family quite well, Aspen our lab loves him and he loves her. He behaves well with the kids and they enjoy taking him for walks. 

We had him neutered on Friday due to some spraying issues and he seems to be healing well from the surgery. Here's a very embarrassing picture of the weenie post surgery, shhh don't tell him I posted it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment