Thursday, August 9, 2012

Bit off more than I can knit

As most of us are, I've been competing in the Ravellenic Games this year. I queued several projects, some new ones and some WIP's. I really believed that I could knit/finish all this projects by the August 12th deadline. Sometimes I really believe that I knit faster then I actually do. Like if a birthday/baby shower/ random gift giving event is coming up in the next 2 days or so. I say "Oh, I'll just whip up a hat/gloves/sweater" like it's no big deal. Yeah, I don't knit even half as fast as I think I do. Add 30 week pregnant lady exhaustion, the fact that Mat and Bells aren't in school yet and that I need at least a 2 hour nap every day....not much knitting has gone on lately.

I have finished one project and I'm pretty proud that at least I got that done. Excuse the crappy Iphone pics and the fact that I'm not wearing make up. I'm just too tired lately.



I'm going to make an attempt to at least cast on my Honey Cowl. We'll see how that goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment