Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Super Secret Knitting

Kinda sounds like a bad spy novel huh? Eh, I'd read it!

So I'm working a test knit for a pattern a friend of mine, it's not really super secret but I felt way cooler saying that!

 Michelle is  a fantastic knitter and an even better pattern writer. The pattern is great, very easy and well written. Even my dorky self is doing well with it. You can see Michelle's knitting blog at Fickle Knitter. My knitting actually looks like it's supposed to! As soon as I can I'll post a pic, until then, at least I can show you the yarn I'm using.

Berroco Sox Metallic in Kiwi. (I have like 10 balls of this stuff!)

I finally started the Accidentally on Purpose Drop Stitch tank......and I don't like it. The yarn that's recc'd is funky and I think my gauge is waaay off. (Confession: I never check my gauge.) This knit is just annoying me so I frogged it and I'm on the hunt for something that's fun to knit. Any suggestions? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment