Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Peacock Feather

Now that's a pretty name for a colorway of yarn. I just got a great deal on some of Stitch Nation's Alpaca Love and I'm excited! 6 skeins is a sweaters worth of yarn, now all I have to do is find the perfect pattern. Raverly Pattern Search, here I come!

Maybe this will become the famed February Lady sweater. I think this color would look good on that knit.





I've been plugging along on my Deconstructed Jacket. I just finished the first arm hole. Sorry for the cruddy cell phone pic. I lost my camera in my office somewhere. My office is always a damn mess but I think I like it that way. Organized chaos and all that.

I really am enjoying this knit even if it is a bit slow going.

The color is still one of my favorites, a deep sapphire blue.

I've also been knitting on my Wren sweater here and there.

About 3 1/2 inches so far. It's curling up like crazy so I had to use a leatherman and a bottle of Soak to hold down the edges for the picture.

I really love this color too! It's a new introduction to my wardrobe. I've been trying very hard to use brighter colors, mostly jewel tones.

I think I mentioned this yarn before, it's Full o'Sheep from Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller, in Thyme. I think it's more of a peridot color but that could be because I like colors named after gemstones.

I don't think I posted about it but I finished my daughter's summer tank top a few weeks ago. She's been enjoying wearing it at least once a week and it's holding up well. I can't tell you how happy I am that something I made is being used, the way it's supposed to be. It's not being handled gently and my little Isabella is giving it a run for it's money. She looks adorable in it too! But she doesn't hold still long enough for me to take a picture.

Last but not least a little bit of yarn pron....

Cascade 220 Heathers in 2425 (ooh fancy name!) and some plan old Brown Sheep in...Storm. I would have called that one Root Beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment