Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A birthday present

My dear Dad is turning 50 in a few days and I've started a cute birthday scarf for him. I'm really hoping he'll like the colors I chose. I used Paton's Classic Wool in Harvest. The wool is a little harder to work with because it's so stretchy but I'm doing ok so far. What do you think?


I'd post a pic of the sweaters but they all look pretty much the same just a few inches longer,s o let's do some Q&A. My friend Telma from KnittyorNice tagged me on her blog today with this:





1- What’s your staple meal (ie. what meal do you cook most often when you 
can't be bothered to be adventurous? I don't really cook. I leave that business up to my husband. My family is very grateful for that!

2- What do you want to be when you grow up?
A sonographer. =)

3- What book are you reading at the moment (if any)? KnitLit and Twenties Girl

4- How do you relax? I hide in my office and knit, weave or catch a few zzzz's

5- What color are the interior walls of your home? Builders beige. I've been lazy about painting our new house. We're working on that though. Starting with the garage. 


6- What is your guiltiest pleasure? Yarn shopping..without the kids. Oh how I love the colors, the smells the textures. But it's a pain for me to get to the yarn store with my kiddos (they really don't behave, LOL). My H tries to give me a few hours a month but it's hard with his job. 

7- What time is bedtime and getting up time? Around 11 or 12 for bedtime. I wake usually as my H is headed out for work...so 7:30 ish.


8- How long do you spend reading blogs (per day or per week)? About an hour or so per day so 7 or 8 hours a week. I love reading blogs and making comments on them =). 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I think your dad is going to love it. I know I would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dad will totally love it! thanks for playing along and answering the q's :)

    ReplyDelete