Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall is here!

It's my favorite time of the year, the weather is getting crisp and cool. It makes me just want to cozy up with a cup of tea and knit myself into a blissed out state.



I'm working on a couple of knitting projects at the moment. I am mostly done (finally) with Lion Brand's Deconstructed Jacket . I have half of a sleeve left to do.

I'm working on my second Autumn hat by Jane Richmond. It's a cute, quick knit. I really loved the first hat that I made, it looked fantastic on me! Unfortunately before I could snap a pic of the finished hat, my niece Delilah commandeered it. So I'm making me a another.


I just finished rewinding the yarn for my Arroyo by Sarah H. Wolf (D'ohmestic on Rav). I had to RE wind it because Aspen our black lab puppy, thought it would be funny as hell to take my yarn and artfully decorate our backyard with it. An hour and a half it took but my pretty gold yarn is safe once again!!


This is Aspen, she doesn't look much like an evil, yarn stealing dog does she? Sneaky pup!


-Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment