Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Mother's Day Knitastrophe

This morning I walked into the living room still bleary eyed and saw the remnants of a massacre. Martini the wonder weenie decided that my Citron shawl was evil and needed to be destroyed. She proceeded to neutralize the perceived threat from the shawl. She ate and scratched and chewed and ripped. After a laborious battle, Martini the wonder weenie emerged, victorious!!! The evil shawl of doom was dead and peace was once again brought to the Aguilar household. Thankfully she left my harmonys  alone and the only thing lost was time and some yarn I kind of hated anyway.



The kiddos and the H made me a lovely breakfast and I got my first ever handmade Mother's day card!! How awesome is that? All in all it's been a wonderful day. Unless you're my knitting, in that case RIP.


1 comment:

  1. O NO! You must *really* love your dog.


    Pi shawls everywhere are weeping right now.

    ReplyDelete