Thursday, July 15, 2010

12 Projects in 12 months

My good friend Telma of KnittyorNice.com is doing a wonderful project. 12 socks in 12 months. It looks like a fun way to challenge one's knitting abilities and come out with some spiffy socks in the end! I'd like nothing more then to join her. But after starting socks in every imaginable fashion (dpn's, magic loop and even 8 inch circs!) I've discovered that socks hate my face. This is astonishing to me as I've never done anything to socks so I'm quite miffed that they're so hostile. In fact I'm never going to bother with socks again! (Really I just can't handle the rejection.)

I still want to do 12 somethings in 12 months. I've picked 12 projects that I feel are generally within my knitting abilities, each one has to cost $40 or less and away I go.

I think this'll help with my random knitting habits and I'll actually get more projects done. We'll see eh?

With that I'm going to organize my Ravlery queue and I'll leave you with a gratuitous "baby in the yarn room in a cute hat and jammies" pic.


P.S. I'm Pyrokittie on Raverly if you'd like to be friends!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! You can always knit me a scarf...or something...I'm not biased! =0)

    ReplyDelete