Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm a wannabe..

Spinner that is and before you go and get your mind in the gutter I'm talking about spinning yarn. I got a brand new Ladybug spinning wheel for Christmas and I've yet to spin anything on it. I've been trying and I'm becoming seriously discouraged. I know it's going to be like knitting and sooner or later I'm going to get my lightbulb moment and figure it out. But this period of inability is annoying me to no end.



On to happier things! I've decided that my next tattoo is going to be knitting related. So far this is what I've come up with. I still can't decide on what colors to use so until that's done I'm going to wait to go see an artist.

It's a little blurry here but you get the idea. I'm so in love with this design! I just want to make sure it's perfect so I guess that's why I can't choose a color.

No comments:

Post a Comment