Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Knitting and Motorcycles

I started a post a few days ago on Ravlery about knitters who ride bikes. There are a ton who responded! There is even a group called Leather and Lace that is specifically for biker knitters. Hee, how cool is that?
In all my dorky glory here's a biker knitter. =)

In other news my sweet Bella is walking! It only took her 14 months, but she's got it! She walks more often then crawling and I can't tell you how excited I am. She seems to be on a much more mellow growth pattern then her brother and it's pretty neat. I love going through this all again, seeing your baby do something so new and exciting is beyond wonderful. I'm so proud of you my little Bellaboo.  ( This is after a long road trip to Phoenix, she's looking for her new outfit in this pic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment