Monday, June 27, 2011

Off to the frog pond

Today I cleaned my yarn room and by clean I mean I shuffled junk from one spot to another. Through all this "cleaning" I found a ton of WIP's that I'm just not that into anymore. Once, when we were both young and carefree these WIP's and I had big dreams. Dreams of knitting in exotic places, dreams of being the big hit at a birthday party or Christmas. As I looked over these projects I realized how much I as a knitter have grown since then, and I told my old, neglected WIP's the truth, it's not me it's them. And I frogged the crap out of the whole lot. Ahh my Ravelry que is a lot lighter and I now I have room to move on to bigger, better, cuter projects. <3



1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about coming back to a project as a more advanced knitter. I once knit almost an entire blanket - and by the time I got to the end of it I was a *way* better knitter than when I started, so the sloppy beginnings were unacceptible. It got frogged!

    ReplyDelete