Monday, May 31, 2010

All the pretty yarns...

They're mine all mine!

I got my shipments from Knitpicks and Amazon, boy am I excited! I also went to my two favorite LYS (Looking Glass Yarns and Lavender Lamb) and picked up some yumminess there.

Here's my haul. From the left, green linen from Lavender Lamb, Red Ultra Alpaca from Looking Glass and from the grey wool on is Knitpicks. The book is French Girl Knits and I bought it from Amazon, used. I don't know where I'm going to store it all, LOL the extra storage shelf I just added is already full, guess I'd better knit it up, huh?

I started my Lion Brand Jacket Deconstructed and so far I have about 5 inches. It's going pretty quickly. but that's because it's on such large needles, I think.

I'm loving the color and I can't wait until it's done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment